I love living so close to the Provo Temple and am trying to get work done on Mildred's lines so we can do sealings of couples to each other and of children to parents. I hope we can schedule a sealing session soon with our children and spouses. Often when I go I take some photos. Here is one I took this month.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Provo Temple in June
I love living so close to the Provo Temple and am trying to get work done on Mildred's lines so we can do sealings of couples to each other and of children to parents. I hope we can schedule a sealing session soon with our children and spouses. Often when I go I take some photos. Here is one I took this month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like it! Tim and I would love to do sealings!! Let us know when the names are ready.
What a beautiful picture of the temple.
Post a Comment