Born in California, I lived Washington, Alabama, New York, Colorado and Germany before going to BYU where I met Peter. We were married in 1966 and by the time I graduated from BYU in 1970, we had three young children. One of the big surprises of my life was to find out I was pregnant with our ninth child. When he was born, our oldest was 27 and we already had 10 grandchildren! (So far we have 28 grandchildren and 4 great grandchildren).
I love to do things with my husband and spend time with my family. I like teaching and history (check out my home school time line packets at www.timelinesetc.com/lds). I love our country believe it is important for Americans to be informed and do what we can to defend our inspired Constitution and God given liberties.
I am grateful for the scriptures and counsel of prophets who lead and counsel us in these perilous times. I enjoy family history and temple work, photography, and writing poetry. I have had poems published in the Ensign, the New Era, The Friend, BYU Studies, Encore, Poetry, Panorama, etc. My book Praising the Prophet is a series of historical vignettes and accompanying poems about Joseph Smith and the Restoration.
3 comments:
love these videos mom! :)
This was beautiful
Thanks for the lovely video. I was happy to hear from you and to see your blog.
I love you and miss you.
Post a Comment